THE WANDERER RETURNS AND FINALISTS IN 2011 EQUESTRIAN SOCIAL MEDIA AWARDS ARE ANNOUNCED


As you can see, I have decided to ressurect my New Zealand Horse Tales blog! I've missed sharing my horsey ramblings with anyone bored enough to swing by for a visit.

So, I have taken a big broom and cleared out all the weirdo spammers (why people why? What is the point of leaving nonsensical rubbish underneath posts on an equestrian blog?) and I'm ready to roll. As you will know if you read the blog last year, it's mainly showing focused although I have an interest in equestrianism as a whole, so will touch on other sports and topics from time to time.

If you want to follow me on Twitter as well, search for @showringtips. Also, feel free to befriend me on Facebook if you so wish. I will accept your request if you look sane enough. Search for Jennifer Boyes.

2011 Equestrian Social Media Awards:

I think these are such a fantastic idea. I think it's about time those in the equestrian industry that are embracing social media are recognised. Three New Zealand representatives have made it into the finals: Show Circuit Magazine (Best Social Media Newcomer), Mark Todd (Best Use of Social Media by a Professional Rider) and The Mark Todd Collection (Best Use of Social Media by a Brand).

You can vote here and also follow ESMA on Facebook. Voting closes at 1pm GMT on 18th February 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment