LUCKY EQUINE TRADER WINNER LOOKS FORWARD TO LESSON WITH JODY HARTSTONE


The lucky winner of the Equine Trader/Cortaflex Power Hour Lesson with Jody Hartstone has just been drawn. I will be observing the lesson on Monday, 19th October and I am sooo excited! I'm hoping to pick up some valuable tips myself (I will post anything that I learn on this blog so keep checking back)

Make sure you keep an eye on the Equine Trader website as well, as my full written report, complete with photos, will appear on the site a couple of days after the lesson has taken place.

As many of you will already know, Jody is one of New Zealand's most experienced dressage riders. Recent achievements include winning the top dressage title at the Horse of the Year Show in March, aboard Landioso.

You can still enter the Power Hour competition to win a lesson with Jody (follow this link).
You can also ask Jody a training question through the Equine Trader website. Just click here to be taken to the correct page. You can also read all the other responses she has given people. She goes into a fair amount of depth in her replies so they make for very interesting reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment